Why adopt from us?
- We’re the best at what we do. You can bet you won’t have to wait around for us to respond to an email or phone call. Someone will be in touch almost immediately. Communication is our strong point. Ask us anything, we’re happy to answer.
- We love our dogs and can’t wait to get them to their forever homes. Our dedicated staff and our volunteers dot every “i” and cross every “t”. Since February of 2011 we’ve helped over 1500 dogs find their families, and we’re just getting warmed up.
- We know our dogs. It’s important to us to help you find the right dog for your family. If you’ve got a collection of cats, and we know one of our dogs isn't a big fan of cats, we’ll make sure you know. You can trust us to tell you the truth about the dogs in our care.
- We don’t cut and run. Adopt from us and we’ll stick with you long past adoption day. We’ll stay in touch for a year in case you have any questions as you get to know your pooch. We want all our adoptions to be successful and we’ll do whatever we can to help you transition your new family member into your home.
- We’ve got staff and volunteers who work together to make our dogs happy. They walk and feed them, clean creates, do laundry, help with transport, and snuggle puppies. (Hey, someone has to do it.) We also have a local vet who takes care of our dogs while they are waiting for you. Our dog behavior specialist will answer any questions that crop up.
- Paws and Claws Rescue, McGehee, Arkansas
- Athens-Limestone Animal Shelter, Limestone, Alabama
- Jefferson County Humane Society, Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Monticello 2nd Chance, Monticello, Arkansas
- Forrest City Area Humane Society, Forrest City, Arkansas
- Star City Animal Shelter, Star City, Arkansas
- Chicot County Humane Shelter, Lake Village, Arkansas